About The Designer
“I always knew I wanted to be an interior designer… even as a young girl!”
Back then, I would play the part of interior designer for my bedroom. That room got redesigned many times over the years. Now I test my interior design ideas on my own home. I enjoy watercolor painting and estate sales.
- Because I’ve been working as an interior designer for over 30 years… you get a designer who is experienced, knows what to look for and can avoid issues and keep your project on track. I can give you a great experience designing the home you want to live, entertain and relax in.
- I was chosen to design a room in the 2014 Richmond Symphony Designer House. I love designing the uniquely beautiful. See it in my Powder Room HERE. It is an example of what I can design for your home.
- I have my finger on the pulse of interior design for my clients as I am Chairman of the National Board of the International Furnishings and Design Association Educational Foundation.
- I want to offer my clients the chance to stay informed on interior design and have written several E-Books and newspaper columns on the subject. My BLOG on this site is a great place for you to start learning!
- I do my job right when I apply proper design elements to the context of your personal preferences. I want to create for you a room that makes you say “aaah” every time you enter it. I understand my mission as interior designer and offer the best of it to you every time.
- I have developed a specialty in wine and wine design. I can help you with the best decor for your wine area and wine storage. Look at some of the great information and offerings HERE.
Creatively Yours Custom Mission Statement
My heartfelt desire is to provide an unforgettable experience for my clients and guide them in making sound design decisions that reflect their individual taste and lifestyle. i will deliver the highest level of customer service, personal care and attention to every detail of their decorating experience. Mission accomplished when my clients oooh and aaah about their newly designed spaces.